EXPRESS STEEL INC. WARRANTY INFORMATION
- All attachments (i.e. all buckets, grapples, pallet forks, hay spears, hitch plates, and tree booms) are sold as is, no warranty.
Limited Warranty - Snow Pushers Only
All snow pushers are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial purchase date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to ground engaging parts such as, rubber cutting edges and shoes.
- This warranty does not cover maintenance, service, or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents or improper maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
- This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
- This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled or modified.
- This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by Express Steel, Inc.
It is our obligation under this Limited Warranty to be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part free of charge that, according to our judgement, shows evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period.
Express Steel Inc. will not be held liable for any property or personal damage that occurs as a result of use. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, death, loss of use, income or profit loss and property loss or damage.