Our price includes shipping to a residential, commercial, or farm address. You will need equipment to unload- this ships on a pallet through an LTL carrier. Additional fee for liftgate delivery or delivery to an island.
- Bottom tines: 1″ thick outside tines, 1/2″ inside tines
- Top tines: 1″ thick
- 2 x 10″ hydraulic cylinders
- Independent grapple tines – makes uneven loads easier to grapple and carry
- 9″ tine spacing
- Opening width: 33-1/4″
- Dual Hydraulic Cylinders with covers
- Able to slide along top of the ground without digging in (avoiding underground damage)
- Recommended for machines up to 110 HP
- Universal Quick Attach mount system for most skid steers
- Ready to run – equipped with Parker hoses, 1/2″ flat faced fittings and couplers that will hook up to almost any skid steer hydraulic system
Our grapples are powder coated black for long lasting performance.
100% made in the USA!
|Dimensions||84 x 40 x 35 in.|
|Steel Serrated Tines||Bottom tines: 1″ outside, 1/2″ inside
Top tines: 1″
As a family-owned and operated company in Indiana, Express Steel pledges unequaled service and support to our valued customers. With the assistance of our dedicated suppliers, employees, and affiliates we pledge to maintain inventory, the highest level of customer service, and our signature free shipping.